Working on short-term projects, acquiring great experience, and writing an attractive resume.
Empowering Palestinian youth by bringing talent to a Middle Eastern jobs market.
Fursati, meaning “my opportunity,” is a pilot program by Silatech and Nabbesh to create virtual jobs for youth in Palestine.
Fursati aims to encourage businesses based mainly in the Gulf region to leverage the education and expertise of expert Palestinian talent to get work done remotely. To the Palestinians, Forsati will become a means for them to access quality jobs and earn a guaranteed income and reviews via Nabbesh.
Both Silatech and Nabbesh have a commitment to empowering youth employment across the Arab World. Our vision is for the pilot program to lay the foundation for creating thousands of jobs in the near future.
How does Fursati benefit employers?
The goal of our program is to create jobs for freelancers in Palestine. Freelancers are temporary workers hired for jobs on a per project basis, such as translation, design, writing, data entry or programming. Employers hire freelancers for many reasons, such as they are short-staffed or want to reduce costs, too busy and need extra help, or they are testing new ideas before investing in hiring full-time workers.
Aside from helping create jobs in Palestine, there are a number of benefits to employers participating in this program:
- Employers are able to hire qualified remote workers at an affordable rate
- All fees are covered by the project, saving employers money
- 12% fee for Nabbesh platform
- Wire transfer fees to the freelancer
- All employers that create 5 or more jobs will have their logo added to a “hall of fame” and have an opportunity to be featured in media relations
Most of the freelancers participating in this program are students or recent college graduates. They have relevant job skills, are highly motivated, educated, eager to work, and are Internet savvy, so they understand how to communicate and manage relationships with employers via email and Skype. So employers benefit by being able to tap into this highly qualified remote workforce.
How does Fursati benefit freelancers?
The program is called Fursati, or “my opportunity,” because it is our goal to create opportunities for Palestinian youth to develop their careers. There are a number of benefits to freelancers participating in the program:
- Opportunity to gain experience working for companies internationally.
- Earn ratings on Nabbesh that will help get more jobs in the future.
- Make money working remotely
- All wire transfer fees are covered by the project
Job applicants will also be limited to freelancers from Palestine. This means that there is less competition than when applying for other jobs on Nabbesh. Once you successfully complete a job, you will earn a rating that can help you to apply for more jobs in the future.
We also offer workshops in Palestine as well as online videos and webinars to help teach you how to apply, create a good resume and cover letter, and conduct work to the professional standards needed by employers. Our goal is to empower you to earn a living as a freelancer by having the program launch a successful career doing remote work.
How Does Fursati Work?
The program follows three easy steps.
(1) Employers post jobs and then (2) qualified freelancers apply. Employers should enter a special code when creating a job to make it eligible for this program.
(3) Employers can review resumes and cover letters, create a shortlist of top candidates, message and interview before making a hiring decision. All fees are waived, so employers also save money hiring a qualified worker.
Freelancers are all qualified and vetted to participate in the Fursati program so all applicants should have a high standard. This mitigates the risk for potential employers and helps us make the pilot a success.