Our goal is to help you get your work done more efficiently by connecting you with freelance talent online. We have broken a few records along the way with our rapid job fulfillment rates: most are filled within 24 hours! Time is money, so to help you get the most out of hiring through Nabbesh, we’re sharing our observations from reading over 4,000 of our freelance job listings. It turns out hiring the perfect freelancer starts with a great freelance job post. Here are a few tips to help you write up the job post that will get your work done even faster!
8 notable features in the best job postings:
1. An interesting job title which captures the essence of your job and any special characteristics you are looking for! For example, “Creative Mobile Web Developer” is better than “Web Developer.” The more descriptive you are and the more key words you hone in on, the better Nabbesh can help match you to a suitable candidate.
2. Required Skills: What skills or technical competencies are required to complete your job? Make sure you select a few of the skills that best describe the skills you need to complete your freelance job.
3. Job Description: Know and state your key outcomes for this freelance job and what your key deliverables will be. For example, you may be looking to hire a photographer to take pictures of your upcoming party. A key piece of information would be the date of the party and what pictures you would like captured at this party.
4. Samples of work: Nabbesh allows applicants to attach samples of their work to their applications on the Workflow form. We recommend you ask for samples of their work especially since this can be one of the best indicators of whether you like someone’s style of writing (for example).
5. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines! We cannot stress this enough. Make sure you list your specific timeframe. If your job must be done by June 1st, put that in the description. Also, if your job requires multiple deliverables, you should also put those in the job description. Being specific with your expectations will eliminate candidates from applying to your job who cannot meet your deadlines,thus saving you time!
6. Budget: Be very specific when it comes to your budget. Nabbesh offers two types of contracts: hourly rate and fixed-price contracts. There are benefits to both, depending upon the budget and scope of the project, but the clearer you are up front with your budget constraints, the more time you save since xpectations will be managed up-front. You don’t want someone applying who charges an hourly rate 50% higher than your budget allows.
7. Flex work, online or on-site? State whether your job requires the freelancer to work on-site (and where) or whether it can be done online or flexibly.
8. Start-date: We know you probably wanted someone to finish your job yesterday, but let us help you find someone today! Make sure you input the start date so the freelancer will know whether or not to apply to your job based upon their schedule or commitments.
Final thoughts: The more specific you are, the greater your chances for a successful match and the less time you will spend explaining your specific requirements to each applicant before they can submit a proposal for your job. And remember, our owls are always here to help! If you need more help posting a freelance job on Nabbesh, just give us a shout at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @nabbeshtweets
If you are really short on time, we offer bespoke hiring services to fill your job requirements. Enquire about Nabbesh’s Talent Management Solutions directly at +971-52-787-1114.