Nabbesh Presents a Full Solution to the Challenges of Online Work
Nabbesh is proud to announce the launch of our online rating system, which is one more step in presenting a full solution to the challenges of online work. As an online marketplace for freelancers our goal at Nabbesh is to present you with all the tools for you to lead a successful freelancing life!
Nabbesh offers you 3 key benefits to ensure that your freelance career is successful:
- Access to a vast network encompassing the entire MENA region
- A secure online payment service that makes online work safe & rewarding
- Ratings & feedback on your work designed to increase your future opportunities
We launched our new rating system because we want our very best freelancers and clients to shine!
Why are ratings important?
- Positive ratings can increase your chances of getting hired!
- Studies show that by building a positive rating online, freelancers can increase their income by 20% in the first year as they capitalize on repeat business and enjoy charging more competitive rates.
- Positive ratings mean, freelancers can be awarded projects quicker than their peers as it provides the client with quality assurance.
- As Nabbesh grows, positive ratings will provide freelancers an opportunity to compete on projects on a global level, gain new skills, earn more income and increase their exposure to employers.
- Positive ratings give the freelancers added visibility on Nabbesh as clients will be able to sort search results by ratings.
Once you complete a project through Nabbesh, you will be able to write a review of the client (and they will also be able to write a review of you).
How can I receive positive ratings on Nabbesh?
- Start by completing your profile on Nabbesh. A 100% profile completion will give you added visibility in search results as well as when Nabbesh matches your profile to a project posted on Nabbesh.
- Check all the projects listed on Nabbesh and apply to the ones where you can deliver high-quality work. It is important that you make a good impression with your first project to secure a positive rating.
- Follow the Nabbesh application process by sending the client a proposal for the work, including your portfolio, and eventually an invoice once you have delivered the project according to the terms of the agreement.
- Finally make sure you maintain very good customer service throughout your project so you can ask the client to give you a positive rating.